*** DISCLAIMER: No Bees were harmed during the taking of this photo ***
I found this dead Bee on my window sill the other day and decided the opportunity was too good to miss, even though I did a macro show 2 weeks ago for week 22. I used my 18-55mm with my reversing ring and set the bee up on some paper with a flash on either side as there wasn't much natural light.
This shot is a stacked image produced using Zerene Stacker, built up from 23 individual photos. I can still see a few imperfections in the form of slight halos in some areas, but I don't know the stacking program well enough yet to be able to fix these properly.